Menorescue Review :Menopause is a natural transition that all women go through as they age. While some women sail through “the change” relatively unscathed, many experience unpleasant symptoms like hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings, sleep disturbances, and more.
If you’re one of the women struggling with menopause symptoms, you may be interested in trying Menorescue – a supplement specifically formulated to provide menopause relief by addressing common symptoms.
In this Menorescue review, we’ll take an in-depth look at this supplement to see if it lives up to its claims for relieving hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings, and other menopause symptoms. We’ll cover the pros and cons, key ingredients, safety, cost, and more to help you determine if Menorescue is right for your needs.
Menorescue is a menopause relief supplement made by a company called Igennus Healthcare Nutrition. Igennus is a reputable manufacturer known for making high quality supplements.
Menorescue contains a blend of herbs, vitamins, minerals, and phytoestrogens specifically formulated to help combat the most troublesome symptoms of menopause. It aims to provide a natural alternative to hormonal therapies like estrogen replacement.
The key benefit touted by Menorescue is relief from hot flashes and night sweats. However, the formula also contains ingredients to help stabilize mood swings, reduce stress and anxiety, support energy levels, and improve sleep quality.
Let’s take a closer look at the key active ingredients in Menorescue:
Phytoestrogens – Menorescue contains three potent phytoestrogens – genistein, daidzein, and red clover extract. Phytoestrogens are plant-derived compounds that mimic estrogen in the body. They bind to estrogen receptors to help minimize uncomfortable menopause symptoms related to declining estrogen levels.
Black Cohosh – This herb has a long history of use for relieving hot flashes, night sweats, vaginal dryness, and irritability associated with menopause. Studies show it may help stabilize hormone levels and neurotransmitters in the brain.
Sage Leaf – Sage is anti-hydrotic, meaning it prevents excessive sweating. This makes it effective for reducing hot flashes and night sweats. It also has calming effects to improve mood.
Flax Lignans – Flaxseed is rich in phytoestrogens called lignans, which studies show may help reduce frequency and severity of hot flashes. Lignans also have antioxidant properties.
B Vitamins – B vitamins like niacin, riboflavin, thiamin, and pyridoxine help regulate neurotransmitters involved in mood. Deficiencies in these B vitamins are associated with increased menopause symptoms.
Other ingredients – Menorescue also contains magnesium, vitamin D3, rhodiola rosea, and green tea extract for additional support.
Pros and Cons of Menorescue
Here are some of the key pros and cons to consider about this menopause relief supplement:
- Formulated specifically to relieve menopause symptoms
- Contains herbs traditionally used for menopause relief
- Includes high quality phytoestrogens
- Also provides mood support from B vitamins
- Made by a reputable manufacturer (Igennus)
- Effects may not be as strong as prescription estrogen
- Some women may not respond to herbal remedies
- Relatively expensive compared to some supplements
- Contains soy so not suitable for anyone with soy allergy
- Lots of pills per serving (4 capsules twice daily)
How Does Menorescue Work?
According to the manufacturer, Menorescue starts working within 4-6 weeks to relieve menopause symptoms when taken regularly. Customer reviews indicate it does seem to provide relief for most women, though some say the effects were mild.
There’s also clinical evidence backing the ingredients in Menorescue for menopause relief:
- Multiple studies have found black cohosh effective for reducing hot flashes and night sweats. It outperformed placebo in several trials.
- Clinical studies show sage can reduce the severity of hot flashes by 50% or more for some women.
- Red clover extracts high in phytoestrogens have been shown in studies to decrease hot flash frequency and improve mood.
- Genistein from soy also significantly decreased hot flash frequency and severity in one major study.
While not every woman may respond to Menorescue, the research on its ingredients is promising. It’s very reasonably likely to provide some degree of relief for hot flashes, night sweats, and other symptoms when used consistently.
Menorescue is generally well tolerated by most women when used as directed. The ingredients are natural and considered safe for short-term use. However, as with any supplement, there are some precautions:
- Women with hormone-sensitive cancers or conditions should avoid Menorescue due to the phytoestrogens.
- Anyone with soy allergy should avoid due to the soy-derived genistein.
- Discontinue use if any side effects develop such as digestive upset, rash, or headaches.
- Consult your doctor before use if taking any medications or have any underlying health condition.
- Not intended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
As with any herbal supplement, it’s a good idea to start with a lower dose and work up to assess your tolerance. Follow the dosage directions carefully.
How to Take Menorescue
The recommended dosage of Menorescue is 2 capsules twice per day with food. For best results, take one dose in the morning and one in the evening.
Each bottle contains 60 capsules, which is a 15-30 day supply when used as directed. It may take up to 2 months of consistent use to achieve full effects.
Be aware that Menorescue is not recommended for the following groups:
- Women with hormone-sensitive cancers like breast, uterine or ovarian cancer
- Women taking estrogen replacement therapy or birth control pills
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Anyone with soy allergies or digestion issues
As with any new supplement, consult your healthcare provider before use if you have any medical conditions or take prescription medications. Stop use immediately if any adverse effects develop.
Cost and Availability of Menorescue
Menorescue can be purchased directly online through the official Igennus Healthcare Nutrition website for around $50 per bottle. It’s also available from some other online retailers like Amazon.
Considering it provides a 30 day supply when used as directed, Menorescue is a fairly moderately priced supplement. It’s not the cheapest herbal menopause option, but also not the most expensive.
Many women feel it’s worth paying a little more for this formula compared to generic combinations because it’s specifically designed by professionals to address common menopause concerns.
Menorescue Review Conclusion
In conclusion, Menorescue is a quality menopause relief supplement that contains a thoughtful blend of herbs, vitamins, minerals, and phytoestrogens. The formula is backed by clinical research showing its key ingredients like black cohosh, sage, and soy isoflavones can help relieve hot flashes, night sweats, and other symptoms.
While not a quick fix or cure, Menorescue appears to be reasonably effective when used consistently over a couple months. Results are dose and individual-dependent. Most women experience at least some symptom relief, but a small percentage may not respond.
Menorescue is priced higher than generic combinations, but fairly affordable compared to prescription options. It has an excellent safety profile for short term use.
Overall, Menorescue is a solid option to consider if you want an all-natural supplement formulated specifically to target the most troublesome menopause symptoms. For many women, it can provide a safer, cheaper alternative to hormone replacement therapy.